We plan for every aspect of life: going to college or university, our career path, getting married and having children; buying a home. We plan our vacations, and our retirement. We buy insurance for when the unthinkable happens: fires, accidents and floods.
But, because most of us do not like to think about death - we avoid making important funeral decisions in advance. This is one of the biggest oversights made in a life well-lived. Such inattention can cost your loved ones money, time, and emotional strain.
The Heartbreaking Results of Inattention
During our longstanding service to the community we've repeatedly seen the confusion and heartache that can occur when no plans have been made. Conversely, we've also seen the peace-of-mind brought by thoughtful end-of-life preparation – not only for the one making the plans, but also for those who will be left behind.
Of course, pre-planning is a thoughtful gesture. But, it’s also practical:
- It allows you to make unhurried informed decisions while your emotions are at rest.
- It requires you to organize your important documents so your survivors will have the information they need, and so insurance or other benefits due you won't be overlooked.
And, if you choose to invest in a pre-payment plan, you not only protect against the higher costs tomorrow may bring, you also assure funds will be available when they're needed most.
Advance planning allows you to:
- Choose a reasonable budget
- Have the option to set aside the funds over a period of time
Funds set aside against future cost are held in a state-approved trust account or top-rated insurance company until required. Pre-payment is not required, however; many families simply prefer to record the details for future use.
Either way, there is no charge for making pre-arrangements.
There are many advantages to arranging your funeral, cremation or cemetery services in advance:
- You protect your family from having to make such decisions at a difficult time.
- You make your wishes known to your loved ones.
- You make your own decisions about the type of service, merchandise and price.
- You prevent emotional overspending by family members who can only guess what you might have wanted.
- Your funeral, cremation or cemetery prearrangement is transferable to other firms all around the country.
- You lock in today’s prices for services that may not be needed for many years.
All of the ceremony, burial, or cremation arrangements can be made at one time in our offices, or in the comfort of your own home. Call us at any of our locations for an appointment. Our pre-arrangement specialists will be honored to assist you in creating the perfect pre-need solution for you.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.